Assistant Video Producer
About In Touch Networks…
In Touch Networks is transforming the way businesses recruit and people develop. We were founded 5 years ago to provide an alternative route to the traditional recruitment model. Since then, we have grown to 100 people, have been recognised as the fastest growing Technology company in the North West and in the top 100 in Europe. By providing free marketing and advertising for companies and a tailored service for our members, we are disrupting the recruitment industry from the top, down.
Our Learning and Development team are looking for an Assistant Video Producer...
As an Assistant Video Producer, you’ll form an integral part of our Learning and Development Team, using your creative skills to assist in producing informative and helpful content for our current and potential members. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Video Production and our L&D Director, as well as the Marketing Team, to make sure content is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
- Assist in the set up and recording of our in-house training and development videos.
- Assist in the production of promotional videos for marketing, social media, events and external clients.
- Editing material in Adobe Premiere.
- Designing graphics for video content using Adobe Photoshop.
- Transcoding and uploading material to Wistia/ Vimeo.
- Occasional administrative duties, compiling data for analytics.
- An undergraduate degree in video production, or similar (or equivalent work experience);
- Experience with operating cameras, microphones and lighting set-ups;
- Good knowledge of macOS;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere (or Final Cut Pro X, with the ability to learn new software quickly);
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Demonstrable ability in all the above in the form of a showreel;
- Knowledge of colour-correction/ grading;
- Canon 6D, Canon XF300, or Nikon D500 experience;
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max or similar;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects;
Why work for In Touch Networks…
- Wide development and progression opportunities, with 90% of our Team Leaders promoted from within
- Health Cash Plan
- Enhanced Pension
- Annual Personnel Training Allowance
- Company Share Scheme
- Company social events and all-inclusive parties
- Enhanced Holiday
We provide a fast paced, challenging environment where entrepreneurial minds will thrive. With our stamp already firmly on the market, we are determined to be the world’s largest online professional network – and we need your help to get us there! If you want to be written into the In Touch Networks story, please send a cover letter which outlines how you meet the key criteria for the role, a CV of no more than two pages and a link to your showreel (no more than three minutes).Apply for this job