Chair of the Board of Trustees
We are looking for a Chair of Trustees who shares in our values and vision and has the time and enthusiasm to help us in our next phase of growth. These attributes are more important than past experience, however to help set our strategic focus with clear goals and plans and to make the board work effectively for the charity, below are some of the skills and experience on our wishlist for our new Chair:
• Governance and leadership;
• Business planning;
• Quality assurance and evaluation.
Personal qualities would include:
• Enthusiasm, integrity, honesty and flexibility;
• A commitment to devote sufficient time, preparation and effort to meet the responsibilities of being a Chair;
• Passion to champion the charity, Learning Through Horses.