Advisory Board Member
Mental Health Tech Firm Seeking Investing NED
The Problem and Our Solution
Tlero is a mental health app very quickly disruption the extremely unsaturated mental health market in which organisations are losing £35 billion each year due to employee stress, anxiety and depression. We help companies reduce lost business costs, fulfil their corporate social responsibility and ensure they comply with forthcoming legislations by raising awareness, building knowledge and strengthening resilience to ultimately reduce the stigma attached to mental health. Employees are provided with:
- Aggregated newsfeed with daily articles, videos and podcasts
- Unlimited range of topics covering the mental health spectrum
- Tailored content via our wellbeing checker algorithm
Employers are provided with:
- Anonymised stats allowing organisations to understand the mental health of their employees
We have already seen great success since our launch 2 months ago.
- Revenue generating with an extremely active pipeline of over 300 blue chip clients and an impressive conversion rate to signed contracts
- Finalists in the BT Better World Challenge this summer having won the People’s Choice Award having fought off over 100 tech companies to reach the final
- Numerous internationally acclaimed public figures such as Adele have expressed interest in becoming our brand ambassadors
- Employees in John Lewis, Waitrose, Airbus, Heathrow, Diageo, the AA and many more organisations are using our app
- EIS Investing NED with a driven mindset and passionate about mental health - must be able to invest at least £100k
- Track record of commercial success, preferably achieved by piloting a young company through its fast growth phase to a successful exit
- Can be based anywhere in UK, hours to suit candidate with no set minimum requirements
- Previous experience of VC/Angel fundraising and exits, and/or expertise in sales and marketing in a relevant sector will be particularly valuable
- A natural ambassador for the business, whose reputation and personal contacts will enhance the company’s profile with potential partners and investors
They will work alongside a high profile team which includes a Chair with over 30 years of international business strategy experience at a director level, our current board members have exited businesses for 7 figures in just 18 months, sit on highly prestigious positions on multinational corporations with revenues of over $450 million and have helped previous companies achieves sales of £1.2 billion.
The company's CTO invented the world’s first colour 3D printer, has also been CTO of companies currently valued at £30 million and raising £4 mil, and has judged on tech start up panels.