Don't let the momentum of your business lose pace
Nurture authentic leadership with our board evaluation advisory services
Trusted by 20,000 companies
How it Works?
We meet your senior team to understand your business drivers and challenges, then define and draft a set of key questions that will obtain the insights your business needs. Once In Touch has delivered an audit of one or more facets of your business, we will be able to determine the mindset or skills change needed to move through as painless a transition as possible.
Refresh, re-energise and re-focus your board
With the UK’s largest NED (non-executive director) and senior consulting community to secure talent from alongside ongoing coaching packages and a wealth of development resources, it has never been easier to make core changes to your board
How we evaluate your board
- Are your core business values and goals translated well both internally and externally?
- Have you defined your audience, and do you reach them effectively?
- What are external perceptions of your board, and do they truly represent your business values?
- Is your employee demographic accurately represented to outside parties?
- What gaps are there in your knowledge and talent that may limit your ability to grow the business?